H2ORIGAMI, a whale-shaped natural rubber chewable toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. This baby toy is designed to soothes teething gums while transporting little ones to a marine universe during bath time. This origami whale stimulates their imagination while raising awareness to respect animals and the ocean. This teether is completely safe, eco-friendly and non-toxic.
Every purchase of an H2Origami character donates 10¢ to OCEANA Org; dedicated to clean our oceans around the world.
Size 10,5 x 7,5cm
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
WASHING & CLEAN
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the colour may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilise.